Was ist neu?
Digital Marketing & Webmaster Forum

Digital Marketing, Internet-Technologien, Metaverse und mehr interessieren Dich? Registriere Dich gleich kostenlos, um Mitglied zu werden! Sobald Du angemeldet bist, kannst Du loslegen, Themen und Beiträge veröffentlichen und mit anderen Mitgliedern in Kontakt treten! Wir wünschen Dir einen anregenden Austausch!

Annas pregnant lactating niche and voyeursite

anna

Neues Mitglied
Hello I'm Anna
I'm sorry but I dont speak german very well, so I will write in english
I have recently opened my personal website preggomilky.com, its a pregnant/lactating site with all my own pics and HD videos 100% homemade content as well as site

I write here because I'm danish and I know that in Germany you have many fetish fans, so maybe some of you have traffic for my niche
its ccbill affiliate 50/50 split
I have some FHG and FHV

If not, I also have another amateur site I had for 13 years now anettehome.com its a voyeur amateur couple site with 10 webcams in our house spying on us 24/24
BUT I didnt had everything translated yet, I have some german members but they read englsih also.....its also a french paymentsystem on the german part, but will have the rest of the translations done and put up ccbill for affiliation if somebody is interested selling signups for the site
As said, I dont speak enough german to sell it myself, I dont know the germans, and I dont have the time, I already have scandinavia and all french speaking countries to do + all my sites

Send me a message if you are interested in one of the sites

Kisses
Anna

Oben